Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lamar Post Game Thoughts

Well...it wasn't pretty, but it was a win. The way I see it, it's still super early in the season, things will get better for the team, they're just gettin warmed up. After the recent off-court string of bad luck, I think our boys are doing fine, even though they should've blown out Lamar, they still got the W. I can honestly say I believe this team will drastically improve and end up proving the haters wrong. I see something in this team, something most other teams don't have. I see a true brotherhood. These guys share a bond with eachother, they are a family, and that is what will be the key to having a winning season. Im not saying they will go undefeated and hang a banner this season, (even though that would be a dream come true) but I am saying that as the season goes on, their bond will only get stronger, and the wins will be against some of the best teams out there. People are underestimating this team, which is a mistake, because there are some serious weapons on this squad, Troy "I can fly" Williams is the perfect example of a true athlete, and good ol James Blackmon Jr. is a 3 point sniper. This team is a loaded shotgun with a hair trigger, and they have the Big Ten in their crosshairs. Don't get me wrong I'm sure there will be a few tough losses this season, but there will also be some amazing wins as well. So put on your seatbelt, Hoosier Nation, cause you're in for a ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment